Worthy of Sharing: Some info on Palm Oil

I must say I was pretty disappointed when I read this. When I wrote Earth Balance about their Palm Oil usage they wrote back telling me that they used sustainable palm-oil. Now they claim 70%. What about the other 30%?

Vegan Products and Palm Oil

Gallery | This entry was posted in Worthy of Sharing. Bookmark the permalink.

What are your thoughts?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s