Vegan MOFO has been awesome on so many levels but the coolest by far have been the unexpected things. Here are some of the things that have touched us:
1. Being nominated for the Liebster Award by Kale and Cookies.
2. Food In My Life, who isn’t doing MOFO this year but mentioned us as a daily read.
3. Boychucker making homemade cheese after finding out from us how to get inexpensive Agar.
4. Getting mentioned on one of the MOFO roundups.
5. Vegan Mainstream inviting us to so guest post to celebrate MOFO.
6. Green Gourmet Giraffe mentioning our cheesy crackers.
7. All the comments of support.
8. Making new friends.
Can you feel the love?
After this wonderful month of food you probably have as many recipes saved as I do to try out. While you are trying them out you will be spending time in the kitchen and what better to cook with than a new apron?
Yes for our little bit of unexpectedness we are going to raffle off 2 Don’t Fear the Vegan aprons.
We are thinking they will look a little bit like this (when we posted it didn’t show up) and you may choose between white, khaki or yellow.
Here is how you enter:
1. You must be a follower of Don’t Fear the Vegan either on the blog itself, our Facebook page, Twitter or Bloglovin.
2. Leave a message here and tell us how you are following us. You will get an entry for each place you are following us from.
3. Enter by 11:59 PM Pacific Standard time on the last day of MOFO, Monday, October 31, 2011.
Winners will be announced Wednesday November 2, 2011.