Yes, I knew it is a common practice to wax produce for appearance and longevity, but I had assumed I was safe because I buy organic. Today I learned what is used to actually wax produce and was amazed. Maybe … Continue reading
A look at my world
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
Top Posts & Pages
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Roasted Delicata and Honeynut Squash
- Gardein Chick’n Scallopini, Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds, and Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower/Broccoli Casserole
- Gardein Beefless Tips Soup With Hard Apple Cider
- Road Tripping, Days 9 and 10: Cody, Wyoming to Salem, Oregon
- Road Tripping, Day 8: Chicago, Illinois to Cody, Wyoming
- 12 Days
- 5 Recipes
- A – Z MOFO 2011
- Almost Raw
- An Ode to Vegan Bloggers MOFO 2012
- Anzia's picks-a young vegans perspective
- cheesy sauces
- Feilipe's Rastaurant Adventures
- Felipe's corner
- Gluten Free
- Guest Post
- Kid in the Kitchen
- Main Course
- MOFO 2013: Dad Says It's Toxic
- Mom's Recipes
- Pro Vegan Images
- Product Review
- Random info
- Vegan MOFO
- Vegan Mofo 2014
- Vegan Motivation
- Vegans Say What?
- Worthy of Sharing
Where in the World?
Posts by Date
We made 3rd. Thanks!!